Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm Back... Its better now...

After went home from KL, my pain wasn't reduced a lot, but I can still hold them... To days after that, the pain is repeated and I feel like my waist broken... and, my sister sent me to the ER (emergency room), Melaka Hospital, approximately 12 a.m... So, I've received two injections to reduce the pain... Then, holding up in ER observation ward until 3 a.m....


After that, I'm ableto teach at the school on Monday... On Tuesday, the pain came back when I'm at the school... So, the principal advised me to go to the ER again, and Cikgu AKO sent me there... When arrived there, I'd received another two injections and went to X-ray.. But, the result was negative.... The pain doesn't reduced after 4 hours in observation ward... Then, the doctor suspected that there were stones at my renal vein... OMG!!! Ive been hospitalised for 4 days...


Actually, I don't want the students know that I've been in ward, but the news spread too fast... Nothing to worry... I've been in ward with full of laugh and smile... The doctor hold me in the wards because the creatinine levels (I donno what is the purpose of that) in my blood is high. But, I feel better in there (but, still can feel the pain)... First time in my life, enter the ward with air-cond place... (Likely went for vacation haha)... Thank you for being kind to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sila komen dengan berhemah.. Terima kasih