Friday, February 4, 2011

Law of Attraction

After reading this book, I realize why my life not as happy as others. Even when I was a teacher, my life become worst.... Then, I'm quit teaching and now just focusing on business...

After reading this book, then I realize the main source of my unhappy life came from inside me, through my brain power. So, I know why my blog has low traffic, unpopular among others and etc, it come from my brain. If my brain transmit positive value from the very first I'm blogging, then I'm sure now I will be the most popular blogger... Hehehe

But now, I'm implementing this NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) in my life and my business, and my life gradually changes... My business and income also increase and be profitable. Thanks to Michael J. Losier for this priceless book...

What is Law of Attraction?? Law of Attraction is a science about psychology to attract goods towards us. Because human is installed with brain and mind, like no other creatures on the earth like us. That's why, human can attracts anything towards them, whether good or bad.  So, you want to attract good or bad things towards you?? The theory is simple but the practical much difficult. With this books, you can learn how to attract only a good things towards you.

For all pals, I'm suggesting this book for your self-development, changes your life... Be a better life, better profit, better health and betterman.... hehehe... Below are some products from Law of Attraction Practices... You can buy it online...

2 comments:

Sila komen dengan berhemah.. Terima kasih