Monday, August 24, 2009

My Mother - Yusof Islam

Greeting, Happy Ramadhan... WIthin Ramadhan, I want to share the song I used to hear when I'm mad to my mother....

When listen to this song, my anger slowly wipe away and make me thing rationally to my parents... and also make me feel grateful to have a mother....



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

7 comments:

  1. insaf sekejap.

    yep, it's good to always remember our mother.
    love her as much as we could and be obedience :)

    mom can never be replaced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >> salam Ramadhan buat Zam sekeluarga

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faisal> Insaf bersama-sama.... huhu

    Cahaya> Me too

    Yanie> Salam ramadhan jugak...

    ReplyDelete
  4. tgh layan kat ofis ni...hehe

    puasa..puasa...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Empty Streets> Thanks for visiting... hehe... Ramadhan theme

    Kcy> Puasa.... puasa....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Sila komen dengan berhemah.. Terima kasih