Saturday, May 29, 2010

Rudeness Sequel...

Greeting...

I'm not planning to end this sequel posts... But, just thinking the next issue... Maybe about the Emotion and feeling...

Actually, I'm writing this sequel just for myself... I don't want to blame other people, even though some people have hard feeling towards this....

I'm just an ordinary person... I'm made mistakes... and I'm trying to be better every time.. But, many peoples disliked me... hated me... and thought bad to me...

What I wanna say, I'm sorry for every mistakes I've ever done... If I've done something terribly, at least let me know... and I'll try to change it... but not to be hypocrite, I know where I stood...

For every problems.... the biggest one is, I don't know what is the problem is...

-hard feeling-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sila komen dengan berhemah.. Terima kasih