Friday, May 15, 2009

Today is Friday...


Juz before perform Friday prayer, I went to the stall to consume some simple food... So, I can bear this stomach until the prayer finished...


Back there, some student from my school eating at the stall... My heart whispered that I wanna treat them because today is friday.


But, from I ordered the food until I finished my meal, nobody in that group smile back to me and I feel like I just smile to the tables or chairs or anything else, but not to human beings. I feel embarrassing and just pay for my own.... (lantaklah dorang)...


Back then, when I arrived to the mosque... I think carefully and positive thinking scold me. Oh my god! How I can assumed bad to my students?? Maybe them too shy to smile at me... hehe (even I'm not to handsome...)


So, wondering that shy can be a gap between the people and ourself, so try to break the ice with the student. Make them know that the great teacher is the teacher that can make students feel comfortable to them, even outside the school... So, the students feel happy in the class...


And, I feel guilty to myself to think bad... I wish to treat someone outside the school.... maybe next time I will grant my own wish hahaha...


2 comments:

  1. haha....
    relaxe your self..
    klakar nyer!!
    malu gak ea...
    lor..biasa ar tuh..
    bdk2 zmn skunk..
    sya pon remaja gak..
    and sya antra pljr ckgu..
    try to find me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hard to think.... maybe I'll ask for Doremon tools to find you..

    ReplyDelete

Sila komen dengan berhemah.. Terima kasih