Saturday, June 5, 2010

Positive Thinking... Once again

I won't let myself in sorrow, so I put positive thinking in first place now.... My friend said,"We can't make everybody like us, forget bout the offensived and hatred persons... Just be yourself and be nosy like always... haha."

Erm... I tried to abandon those people that arrogant and make me feel sorrow, and I tried to let the hard feeling go, because it not good for my health (the medical check up result was frightened me)...

TOmorrow I'll attend my friend's wedding at Muar and I wanna released all of the tenses there... And I'll make it as a trip.. Then, go to Bukit Kepong or Batu Pahat or Ayer Hitam or... just go home after the wedding ceremony...

And, I hope I'll be the same person that I used to be.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sila komen dengan berhemah.. Terima kasih